SET THE STANDARDS IN THE FARM AND RANCH SUPPLY INDUSTRY WITH US
High Plains Cattle Supply is the premier choice for farm and ranch supplies for agriculture producers of all sizes in the Rocky Mountain and High Plains Regions. Through our unwavering commitment to our communities and clients, we are setting the standards within the farm and ranch supply industry.
Our people are what sets us apart in our industry; our entire organization is aligned to ensure we provide a level of customer service not found anywhere else.
Ready to go above and beyond, to become a valuable resource for each and every one of our customers, and to become a part of the High Plains Cattle Supply family?
customer service & delivery specialist
We are hiring a full-time, salaried Customer Service & Delivery Specialist in our Brush, CO location to start immediately.
The Customer Service & Delivery Specialist is responsible for transporting products smoothly and efficiently from HPCS vendors to HPCS customers in our Barn Door Delivery program while upholding our unparalleled customer service
Your responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Delivering orders directly to HPCS customers via our Barn Door Delivery program; you will also assist with managing Barn Door Delivery customers and delivery schedules.
- Service and retain current client base.
- Develop customized sales plan for each client to either cross promote HPCS products, expand product selection, and/or introduce new products.
- Pick up inventory from select vendors at least two days per week.
- Accurately and efficiently load out products for customers.
- Inspect, clean, and maintain all trucks.
- Use technology to record sales figure, analyze data, and facilitate planning.
- Ensure standards for quality, customer service, and health and safety are met.
- Proactively resolve customer complaints and/or issues.
- Must have a working knowledge of agriculture, livestock, and pets.
- Must be able to drive a truck and trailer.
- Capable of lifting up to 50lbs constantly throughout the day.
- Able to operate, or a willingness to learn how to operate, yard equipment, including forklift and loader.
- Basic knowledge and use of computer software including email, spreadsheets, etc.
- Capable of balancing multiple, changing priorities.
- Able to positively interact with all customers, reinforcing our standard of customer service at every interaction.
- Must be accountable, team player willing to take on additional responsibilities as needed.
$50,000 – $55,000 per year depending on experience
29576 US 6
Brush, CO 80723
RETAIL STORE HOURS
Monday – Friday: 8am-5pm
Saturday: 9am – 4pm
Please submit your cover letter and resume to Jobs@HPCattleSupply.com