set the standards in the farm and ranch supply industry with us
RETAIL ASSISTANT MANAGER – BRUSH, CO
join our family driven resource
High Plains Cattle Supply is the premier choice for farm and ranch supplies for agriculture producers of all sizes in the Rocky Mountain and High Plains Regions. Through our unwavering commitment to our communities and clients, we are setting the standards within the farm and ranch supply industry.
Our people are what sets us apart in our industry; our entire organization is aligned to ensure we provide a level of customer service not found anywhere else.
Ready to go above and beyond, to become a valuable resource for each and every one of our customers, and to become a part of the High Plains Cattle Supply family? Apply today!
We are hiring a full-time Retail Assistant Manager in our Brush, CO location to start immediately.
Our people are what set us apart in our industry; our entire organization is aligned to ensure that we provide a level of customer service not found anywhere else. The perfect candidate for this position will possess an expansive industry knowledge base, outgoing personality, entrepreneurial spirit, and a drive to succeed rapidly in a performance based culture. You will also be highly attentive to detail and have a proven system of organization.
The Retail Assistant Manager is responsible for assisting with inventory and product merchandizing, sales, and setting the standards for customer service within the store. In this role, you will assist with the creation and execution of a business plan to achieve established standards, sales and profit objectives, and customer satisfaction.
This role is focused on three core areas:
- Inventory: Assist with inventory management, ordering, and maintenance; you must be able analyze and interpret trends to forecast future sales, anticipate seasonal trends, and make on-the-spot adjustments that mesh with customer needs. You will also be responsible for assisting in the transfer of inventory between HPCS retail locations.
- Sales: You must be able to understand the sales cycle, move clients through the pipeline, and deliver consistent, on-target sales results while analyzing sales figures and forecasting future sales. You will also be assist the marketing team to develop new target markets, promote HPCS locally, and implement marketing initiatives.
- Customer Service: Maintain and uphold our above-industry customer service standards at all times; you must be able to connect with each customer, maintain a personal working knowledge of key accounts, and ensure your team provides a level of customer service not found anywhere else. You will be responsible for maintaining awareness of trends in the farm and ranch supply industry, understanding upcoming customer initiatives, and monitoring local competitors.
Other responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Assist customers and process transactions
- Assist with sales and inventory management
- Ensure customer service standards are upheld
- Process special orders
- Coordinate with marketing to organize and promote key product lines, special promotions, and events
Qualified candidates MUST have:
- A working knowledge of agriculture, livestock, and pets
- Ability to lift up to 50lbs regularly throughout the day
- Availability to work Saturdays
- 2+ years’ experience in retail operations
- Cash handling and basic math skills
- Excellent customer service
29576 US 6
Brush, CO 80723
Retail Store Hours
Monday – Friday: 8am-5pm
Saturday: 8am – 3pm