Cattle Systems by LS Bale Feeder
The main principle of the Cattle Systems Feeders is conservation. It conserves feed by allowing the livestock to consume all of the hay before the feeder will advance. An interior push bar facilitates the natural feeding behavior of the livestock. This results in less wasted hay and less time spent loading the feeders, resulting in lower fuel costs. The cattle systems feeder allows you to feed your cattle once every 7 – 10 days, as opposed to the conventional everyday feeding method.
$6,000.99 – $6,941.99
This product is available by Special Order only. Click the Email to Order button.
- A removable chain runs the full length of the feeder to keep calves out of the interior. Another set of chains may be used to lock the feeder open or limit the amount of hay fed per day.
- When assembled, the unit also transports easily from one location to another. Push the feeder sides together, pick it up in the middle with a grapple or pallet forks and you’re ready to go.
- The all welded steel construction will provide many years of reliable service
- The Cattle Systems Feeder is easy to set up and tear down, taking about 15 minutes. The feeders are held together by four 35 inch long steel pins, measuring 2 3/8 inches in diameter. No tools Required.
- A revolutionary animal activated livestock feeder that can feed round bales, large square bales, loose hay and processed hay
- Less than 5% Waste
- 12' x 12' is rated for 30 Cows (1820 lbs)
- 18' x 12' is rated for 50 Cows (2120 lbs)
- 18' x 18' is rated for 50 Cows (2460 lbs)