Pet Ag KMR Kitten Milk Replacer and Emergency Feeding Kit
Everything needed to nurse an orphan kitten. Kit contains 3/4 oz. pouch of KMR Powder, 2 oz. nurser bottle, Bene-Bac single dose tube to relieve kitten’s intestinal distress and a brochure on how to care and feed your orphan animal. KMR is a complete food source for orphaned or rejected kittens or those nursing, but needing supplemental feeding. KMR is a complete diet for kittens fortified with vitamins and minerals. KMR’s life saving formula closely matches queen’s milk in protein and energy and also contains taurine. KMR has saved kitten’s lives for over three decades. Powder formula is easy to mix with water. 3/4 oz. pouch reconstitutes to 5 oz. of liquid formula.
Out of stock
- Contains prebiotics and probiotics, a source of live naturally-occurring micororganisms.
- Formulated to provide a caloric pattern similar to mother's milk in protein, fat, and carbohydrates.
- Easy to digest, highly palatable, sterile, ready to feed formula.
- Ideal supplement for post-surgery and convalescence.
- Supplies necessary vitamins and minerals to ensure proper development and growth.