Zoetis Vanguard Canine Leptospirosis Vaccine (L4) (Single Dose)
VANGUARD L4 is for vaccination of healthy dogs 6 weeks of age or older as an aid in preventing leptospirosis caused by Leptospira canicola, L. grippotyphosa, L. icterohaemorrhagiae and L. pomona. Canine leptospirosis has been increasingly reported across the United States, especially in suburban areas where dogs are coming into ever closer contact with wildlife.
Out of stock
- VANGUARD L4 is a freeze-dried preparation of inactivated whole cell cultures of L. canicola, L. grippotyphosa, L. icterohaemorrhagiae and L. pomona.
- Efficacy confirmed against the most common canine Leptospira serovars.
- Microfiltered 5 times to help remove extraneous proteins, providing excellent antigen purity and smoothness.
- Safety documented by large-scale multicenter study
- VANGUARD L4 is supported by the Zoets Companion Animal Immunization Support Guarantee (ISG)