Zoetis Vanguard Plus 5 L4 (Single Dose)
VANGUARD Plus 5 L4 is for vaccination of healthy dogs 6 weeks of age or older as an aid in preventing canine distemper caused by canine distemper (CD) virus, infectious canine hepatitis (ICH) caused by canine adenovirus type 1 (CAV-1), respiratory disease caused by canine adenovirus type 2 (CAV-2), canine parainfluenza caused by canine parainfluenza CPiV, enteritis caused by canine parvovirus (CPV) and CPV-2c, and leptospirosis caused by Leptospira canicola, L. grippotyphosa, L. icterohaemorrhagiae, and L. pomona.
Out of stock
- Demonstrated performance of the viral antigens based on retrospective serological studies.
- Vanguard Plus 5 L4 is a freeze-dried preparation of attenuated strains of CDV, CAV-2, CPiV, CPV, and inactivated whole cell cultures of L. canicola, L. grippotyphosa, L. icterohaemorrhagiae, and L. pomona.
- During the manufacturing process in front of Leptospira cells are extensively rinsed, resulting in reduced extraneous materials
- Safety documented in a large-scale, multicenter study.
- Efficacy confirmed against the most common canine Leptospira serovars.
- Covered by the Companion Animal Immunization Support Guarantee.