We ship Monday – Friday between the hours of 8am – 5pm MST. We are closed for the observance of major United States holidays; orders placed on major holidays are processed and shipped on the next business day.
2023 Holidays Observed
- New Year’s Day: Sunday, January 1
- Memorial Day: Monday, May 29
- Independence Day: Tuesday, July 4
- Labor Day: Monday, September 4
- Thanksgiving: Thursday, November 23
- Black Friday: Friday, November 24
- Saturday, November 25
- Christmas Eve: Sunday December 24
- Christmas Day: Monday, December 25
- New Year’s Day 2024: Monday, January 1
Shipping & Delivery Options
Flat Rate Ground Shipping
We offer $15 flat rate shipping. Orders are shipped via USPS, UPS or FedEx and typically arrive within 5-7 business days.
Store Pick Up
We now offer Store Pick Up for oversized, bulk, and equipment items. Items available for Store Pick Up are clearly noted. If your order includes Store Pick Up items, you will pick up your entire order from our Brush, Colorado store.
Store Pick Up orders are ready within 3 hours of the order being placed, during normal business hours.
If you order after 2pm, your order will be ready for pick up the next business day.
We will hold your items until close of business two days after your order is ready. If you are unable to pick up your order by then, we will cancel your order and return the items to inventory. You will not be charged for items not picked up.
Please bring your order confirmation email and a government issued photo ID inside the store to pick up your order.
Get Directions to the Store
29576 US 6, Brush CO 80723
We are open 8am – 5pm Monday- Friday, 8am – 4pm Saturday, and closed Sundays.
Surcharges may apply to heavy items that incur additional costs with our carrier partners, UPS and USPS, and will be noted on the item or applied at checkout.
HPCS offers delivery for large or overweight items that are not able to ship via standard carrier. These products are clearly noted with an Email to Order button. We deliver across the contiguous United States. Please email or call for our current per-loaded-mile fee.
Items that qualify for HPCS Delivery include:
- Livestock Handling Equipment
- Livestock Feeders
- Water Tanks, Automatic Waterers, and Tire Tanks (Excluding tire tanks over 8’ wide)
- Livestock Shelters
You can start your order online for In-Store Only or Email to Order products; just click the Email to Order or Email to Pick Up button on the product page. You can also contact us directly to order any item and arrange delivery:
Firearms Shipping Policy
We only ship firearms to individuals or agencies with a valid Federal Firearms License. If you do not hold a valid FFL, HPCS cannot ship directly to you. We will ship your purchased firearm to the licensed gun dealer of your choice in your state.
When purchasing firearms, it is your responsibility to:
- Ensure that the firearm you want to purchase is legal to own in your state.
- Verify your chosen licensed gun dealer will accept the transferred firearm.
- HPCS will need to obtain a copy of your chosen dealer’s FFL license. You can request your dealer email a copy of their FFL to OnlineOrders@HPCattleSupply.com or we will contact them after you place your order.
- Complete all required paperwork when you pick up your purchased firearm from your chosen gun dealer.
You can start your order for firearms online; just click the Email to Order button on the product page, click Yes to “Are You Ordering a Firearm?”, and fill out the information for your chosen licensed gun dealer. We will then contact you to take payment for your firearm and firearm shipping.
Please Note: Your gun dealer will charge you a background check fee. Your gun dealer will most likely charge you a transfer fee when you pick up your firearm. This fee is paid directly to your dealer and is not paid to HPCS. Your gun dealer may also apply sales tax when you pick up your firearm.