We ship Monday – Friday between the hours of 8am – 5pm MST. We are closed for the observance of major United States holidays; orders placed on major holidays are processed and shipped on the next business day.
2022 Holidays Observed
- New Year’s Day: Saturday, January 1
- Memorial Day: Monday, May 30
- Independence Day: Monday, July 4
- Thanksgiving: Thursday, November 24
- Black Friday: Friday, November 25
- Christmas Eve: Saturday, December 24
- Christmas Day: Sunday, December 25
- New Year’s Day 2023: Sunday, January 1
Shipping & Delivery Options
$10 Flat Rate Shipping
We offer $10 flat rate shipping for orders under $75 that ship standard. Orders are shipped standard via USPS, UPS, or FedEx and typically arrive in 5-7 business days.
We offer free shipping for orders over $75 that ship standard; items that ship LTL are excluded from free shipping. Orders are shipped standard via USPS, UPS, or FedEx and typically arrive in 5-7 business days.
We offer LTL shipping options for many of our oversized or overweight products that cannot ship via standard carriers. LTL shipping rate options are provided at checkout when you’ve entered your shipping address. LTL rates are based on product dimensions, your shipping address, and rate tables provided by our LTL freight carrier partners.
HPCS offers delivery for large or overweight items that are not able to ship via standard carrier. These products are clearly noted with an In-Store Only or Email to Order button. We deliver across the contiguous United States. Please email or call for our current per-loaded-mile fee.
Items that qualify for HPCS Delivery include:
- Livestock Handling Equipment
- Livestock Feeders
- Water Tanks, Automatic Waterers, and Tire Tanks (Excluding tire tanks over 8’ wide)
- Livestock Shelters
You can start your order online for In-Store Only or Email to Order products; just click the Email to Order or Email to Pick Up button on the product page. You can also contact us directly to order any item and arrange delivery:
Firearms Shipping Policy
We only ship firearms to individuals or agencies with a valid Federal Firearms License. If you do not hold a valid FFL, HPCS cannot ship directly to you. We will ship your purchased firearm to the licensed gun dealer of your choice in your state.
When purchasing firearms, it is your responsibility to:
- Ensure that the firearm you want to purchase is legal to own in your state.
- Verify your chosen licensed gun dealer will accept the transferred firearm.
- HPCS will need to obtain a copy of your chosen dealer’s FFL license. You can request your dealer email a copy of their FFL to OnlineOrders@HPCattleSupply.com or we will contact them after you place your order.
- Complete all required paperwork when you pick up your purchased firearm from your chosen gun dealer.
You can start your order for firearms online; just click the Email to Order button on the product page, click Yes to “Are You Ordering a Firearm?”, and fill out the information for your chosen licensed gun dealer. We will then contact you to take payment for your firearm and firearm shipping.
Please Note: Your gun dealer will charge you a background check fee. Your gun dealer will most likely charge you a transfer fee when you pick up your firearm. This fee is paid directly to your dealer and is not paid to HPCS. Your gun dealer may also apply sales tax when you pick up your firearm.