Survet Canine Spectra 9 (Single Dose)
For subcutaneous vaccinations of healthy dogs 6 weeks of age or older as an aid in the prevention of disease caused by Canine Distemper, infectious Canine Hepatitis, Canine Adenovirus Type 2 (CAV-2), Canine Parainfluenza, Canine Parvovirus Type 2b, Leptospira Canicola, Leptospira Grippotyphosa, Leptospira Icterohaemorrhagiae, Leptospira Pomona.
- Dogs 6 weeks of age or older.
- Meets or exceeds USDA standards
- Contains Type 2B Parvorirus for rapid immunity and cross protection against all recognized field strains
- Parvo fraction is high titration, low passage - High vaccine titers help overcome low-level maternal antibody interference in puppies
- Easy do-it-yourself vaccination yields huge savings, especially for multiple dog owners, breeders, and shelters